Pinnacle Armor provides multiple lines of body armor designed to defeat projectiles from handgun, rifle and fragmentation threats. Pinnacle Armor also provides multiple lines of body armor designed to defeat stab threats from spike, single and double edged blades. We manufacture numerous body armor models in two primary variants – covert concealed and overt tactical. The concealed vests are designed to be worn underneath clothing and the overt tactical vests are designed to be worn on the outside over the clothing.
Pinnacle Armor has been a leader with the development of patented innovations in the body armor industry.
A few examples can be found in the following:
- Dragon Skin ® Technology. This is the first and only true flexible rifle defeating body armor system designed to defeat high power rifle projectiles from level 3, 4 & 5 threats.
- X-2™ Technology. This is the first and only true flexible handgun system capable of defeating Armor Piercing handgun projectiles, and mid range fragmentation.
- MIL3AF01 Hybrid Technology. This is the first all textile level III-A body armor that weighs less than 16 ounces per square foot, and exceeds the military requirements for ballistic threat and fragmentation defeating capabilities, in the OTV component for military body armor.
- Survivor™ Correctional Technology. This is the first textile level 3 spike stab resistant body armor to achieve a level 3 rating without any of the allowed penetration and yet it only weighs approximately 10.72 ounces per square foot.
- Maritime Flotation Technology. This is the first technology that can provide either positive or neutral buoyancy for body armor designed for handgun and all Dragon Skin® flexible rifle defeating body armor, in both covert and overt configurations.